This is a timely reminder that Haven MTB Park is accessible to individuals through membership of the McQueens Valley Mountain Bike Club. This is for a number of reasons:
1. It is about rewarding and recognising the efforts of those who are making this happen. The cost is not prohibitive and goes towards future development and maintenance of the trails.
2. This is private property as is all of our neighbours land. We all value the privacy and lifestyle that we all have here and no-one wants to be invaded by swarms of people.
3. The ability to control access will allow the tracks and trees enjoy the most benefit and provide us all with the most fun in the long term.
4. Please do not explore the Valley as most of the Valley and surrounds are not accessible to the public.
5. You must make contact prior to coming out. A very good map will be sent to you to ensure you get to the right place. Please do not distribute the map.
6. You can find out about joining here --> Join
7. Community groups, schools, clubs may use the park for no charge, please contact us for more details around access.
8. If you are visiting for a short amount of time or from far away please contact us for details around access.
If in doubt, please contact us. We are also on Twitter and Facebook
|Night Time Fun on Chicken Run|
|Shredding on C1|
May your wheels stay forever true.